For a complete application, the following documents must be attached to the application form:
- Complete CV in a table format.
- One passport photo (with name)
- Proof of higher education entrance qualification (baccalaureate) in a certified copy (in the case of foreign certificates, a certified translation is required) or a declaration that the applicant intends to participate in the procedure according to the Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Culture ordinance on talent exams for admission to state universities for music in the State of Baden-Württemberg dated March 29, 1976 (Journal of Laws, page 461).
For applicants to the School Music course, proof of general or subject-related university entrance qualification is required. (For the pre-school, a school certificate stating the expected date of diploma conferral should be submitted).
- Applicants who have previously studied at other universities must provide evidence of length and periodicity of studies, partial or final examinations taken and, if applicable, the course book of the university that has been attended (certified translation required for foreign documents).
- Applicants from non-German-speaking countries must demonstrate sufficient knowledge of the German language by presenting the TestDaF level 3 (TDN 3) certificate (unless otherwise specified in the Addendum to the Enrollment Charter). Evidence must be submitted with the application for admission, as well as officially certified translation of necessary certificates, documents, and related materials.
- Prepaid envelope C 5 or A4 (€ 1.55 for postage costs).
- Payment slip for processing fee payment in the amount of € 50.00 (checks are not accepted)
Recipient: LOK BA-Wü / HfM KA
IBAN: DE02 6005 0101 7495 5301 02
Purpose: 9602000004499 - processing fee
(Important information: if possible, mention the applicant’s name)
Registration can only be processed with proof of payment for the processing fee.